Monday, June 29, 2026

the only reason I ever go to a dealership

I needed to get a recall taken care of in my car and the nearest dealership wasn't taking appointments. So I went a bit further away and had a miserable two hours waiting. I was planning on working and reading but they were not only BLARING music, but to add insult to injury, it was 1970s soft rock. Other people in the waiting area (tiny, without enough chairs for everyone) agreed that it was way too loud so I asked that it be turned down, to no avail. I left a Google review about it and they called to try to get me to change it, but they had their chance! (Locals, this was Matthews Hyundai; steer clear.)

 (For normal car stuff, this year I've started going to a mechanic in walking distance to my house. I know from experience that they are not the best or the cheapest but the convenience is worth it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment